Posted on September 30, 2011, in facebook and tagged 1 oct 2011, canvas applications, facebook, facebook applications, facebook canvas, facebook tabs, google, http, https, news, secure server, secured, sm, social media, solutions, ssl, ssl certificate, tabs, twitter. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.
- HeatherThis blog, “Blog Blog Blog |” ended up being superb. I’m impressing out a clone to demonstrate to my
- adiba javed butti want to update my BB 9700 v5 to v6... plz help me.... how i can do it?
- JakeSocial Server is not free anymore, they ask 40 pounds...and their https address does not work for Se
- LordnukemLegend. Only guide I found that worked. Good job
- yathikbalayathikbala : u r great alaasdk .... keep on rocking man
- nitish kulkarniTHANKS A BUNCH..! ! It worked really..! ! ! But i want to know what u did actually.? ?
- slikkphrassthanks man this was really a good help, was abpout to go and pay alot of money to get it done, respe
- IordanThanks my man that was fucking awesome, you are a genious
- All .EXE files open windows media center – windows7 virus (45)
- How to upgrade (install) Blackberry OS without having active subscription (27)
- [solution] how to enable HTTPS to your facebook applications for FREE (7)
- JQuery 1.6.1 is coming with the fixes (5)
- Angry birds is not working on chrome after installing the latest offline version [ FIX ] (4)
- html5 speech bookmarklet (2)
- HTML5 speech support (2)
- JQuery 1.6 release & backward compatibility ! (2)
- Blog Blog Blog (2)
- Youtube is DOWN !! (1)