Category Archives: facebook
Posted by alaasdk
I was trying to find a “cheap” solution for my applications cuz buying an https <SSL certification>will cost me alot !!
Go daddy and some other internet assets sellers have discounts for SSL these days!
you can Google it.
OR .. use this 100% Free solution from social server:
Open up social-server’s facebook hosted portal at https://www.facebook.com/SocialServer?sk=app_129405620492063
1st: Create a free account (down).
2. Login to account you just created (up).
you will find an interface like this one
3. add non-certificed (normal HTTP) tab URL to the textbox at the top then click the checkmark.
4. you will find that “my adapted facebook page tab(s)” small dialog appears at the bottom.
5. get the secure URL and add it your application settings.
6. Set App ID , width , height for the facebook canvas application.
7. Congratulations .. Your app. will now transfer to users via “secure” connection 🙂
100% Free solution =:D
Please post any Qs./problems to the comments below.